Watch the video above to learn more about Executive Education Academy Charter School.
Executive Education Academy Charter Schools mission is to instill leadership skills and self-resiliency through a business education model in order to prepare students to be contributing members of society.
- Achievement: We foster a comprehensive approach where we expect children to achieve academically and socially
- Accountability: We expect adults and students to be responsible for themselves, others and tasks.
- Ownership: We expect adults and students to own their own behavior and actions. Then using these behavior and actions to grow as an individual.
- Relationships: We expect adults and students to foster healthy working relationships to promote an environment where adults and students can achieve.
- Safety: Creating an educational atmosphere where students and staff feel safe from danger, damage and injury.
It is our vision that students graduate with the necessary skills to pursue post-secondary options.
In only several years, EEACS has led the way in education by offering students opportunities for growth both in and out of the classroom. With the support of the Executive Education Academy Foundation, the school will continue to thrive and offer students the best in academics, athletics, and extracurriculars. Read More