COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) HEALTH UPDATES AND EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES
Effective Immediately EEACS has transitioned all classes (Elementary, Middle and High Schools) to online instruction indefinitely.
Executive Education Academy Charter School has no known cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) at this time, but there are positive cases in Pennsylvania. As this is an evolving situation, please check the PA Department of Health for the most updated information related to the Commonwealth of PA.
This webpage serves as the hub for information for members of the EEACS community who have questions about the pandemic outbreak, and updates on the education and wellness of EEACS.
In response to the governor’s order to close schools “indefinitely” the EEACS administrative team has developed a school wide plan.
- Executive Education Academy Charter School Continuity of Education Plan
- FERPA and COPPA Notice for At-Home Learning
- Student Code of Conduct for Distant Learning
- School Counseling / School Psychologist / Student Support Resources
- Recursos de asesoramiento escolar / Psicólogo escolar / Recursos de apoyo estudiantil de EEACS
LATEST UPDATES AND CLOSINGS
May 21, 2020
Please take a look at this very important information on the Pandemic EBT cards that the state will be mailing to families, by clicking on all of the links below. It is a Frequently Asked Questions and a Compass flyer for families that want to apply for benefits.
- Compass Benefits Online (For Families)
- Compass Benefits Online – Spanish (For Families)
- Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer Program and Frequently Asked Questions
May 11, 2020
Distance Learning Update Letter to Families and Students from the Chief Academic Officer, in English and Spanish.
April 9, 2020
Governor Wolf Extends School Closure for the Remainder of Academic Year
Allentown, PA – Continuing his efforts to protect the health and safety of students and communities during the COVID-19 pandemic, Governor Tom Wolf today announced that all schools will remain closed for the remainder of the 2019-20 academic year….